Omnivery’s mission is simple - provide a message sending platform with better reputation, security and deliverability for all responsible senders.
In 2006 we started Mailkit – an email marketing automation platform that soon became the market’s benchmark in terms of deliverability. We were referred to as “the ones who know how to deliver.”
Over the past 15 years, no stone has been left unturned in the industry - except for the very cornerstone of our business and success: Compliance first policy.
Compliance first – our rock-solid policy
- It means our clients must behave responsibly – with respect to law and most importantly to their recipients.
- It means our clients must follow email best practices in both email content and list management.
- It means our responsible clients benefit from superior deliverability – thus getting the most out of their email marketing communications
Own infrastructure – built with security in mind
We have built our own infrastructure completely independent of any cloud services. Our customers can be certain that the data they entrust us with stays on our servers.
Set up in multiple geographic locations, our clients can choose where they want their data to be stored. We don’t use cloud services or sub-processors unless it brings substantial value to our customers.
The fact that multiple financial institutions entrust Mailkit with sending monthly bank statements is a testament to this.
SMTP & API sending service providing Mailkit’s deliverability
Mailkit’s approach has resulted in a strong reputation as a highly compliant ESP with superior deliverability. For many years we have been asked to provide our sending infrastructure as an SMTP & API sending service.
While researching the market we saw the problems other services experience - high abuse rates, limited enforcement of privacy policies and terms of service, etc. As a result most if not all email sending services suffer from bad reputation as they struggle to keep spammers off their platforms. And speaking of deliverability, they all significantly underperform.
We came up with Omnivery – a message sending service with the same strict policies we have used for the past 15+ years at Mailkit.
Anti-abuse barriers – ensuring a good neighborhood for everyone involved
- No free plans - Bad actors love anonymity and free plans - that’s why we don’t have any.
- Vetting - Every customer is rigorously vetted before signing a contract. Every sending domain has to be vetted by our staff.
- Technical checks - Technical measures are in place to prevent abusive messages originating from our platform - intentional or otherwise.
We know it seems like we ask a lot from our customers – for a good reason.
By enforcing these rules we keep the platform free from abuse, misconfiguration errors or just simple user errors.
The rewards are worth it - better deliverability and recipient engagement lead to higher conversion and business success.